Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Disneyland

So besides traveling, my other addiction is Disneyland (why is Jennie always my partner in crime when it comes to my addictions...Hmmmm....oops, sorry Jennie, just letting everyone know who is ALSO coming on a 3rd cruise in a row with me!) Anyway, yesterday was my sister Christine's birthday and my niece Rachel's 15th birthday (I won't disclose Christine's age. I am such a loving older sister). So we decided that we were "mentally ill" yesterday and headed to Disneyland. Best deal ever! Get in free on your birthday and you can also use the $70 towards an annual pass. Now I have more people to go with! So we took the day off and headed to the Happiest Place on Earth. I don't think I will ever get sick of it!

Christine and Jay on Small World

Ben is just amazed at what he is seeing!

The birthday girl, Rachel


Jay wasn't happy mom and dad were on Space Mountain

The best Jay picture EVER!! (He does take after Ben...or was that Christine??!)

3 comments:

Bump and Erin said...

Who doesn't love Disneyland?? We get there as often as we can! I would totally have a season pass if we lived in CA! I am totally jealous of your upcoming cruise!

Jacob and Jodi said...

I love Disneyland too, it is especially fun to see the kids. We just got to go for my bday, it was a blast. We will have to get together sometime!

Iris said...

Two perfect loves - traveling & Disneyland!!