

So I told myself that this summer I wasn't going to travel anywhere. I would keep saving my money and just have a low key summer. Just spend time at the beach, work on some projects, etc. Well, I could hold out for only so long....my summer trip has now officially been booked. It's off on the Caribbean Princess once more!
I'm ready Princess, to "ESCAPE COMPLETELY!!!"
4 comments:
you go girl!!!!
I get the top bunk!
So,I am definitely going to have to get cruise recommendations from you. I have been seriously toying with the idea of going on one this summer, so you must tell me the best cruise lines/locations/room types, etc. So jealous, by the way.
Thanks for not including your fellow travelers' names! I don't want it to get out that I'm splurging on yet another cruise! oh... ruined it.
fettucine, special deck, head waiters, new yorkers, cookie cart, extreme tans, bermuda, bunkbeds... CAN'T WAIT!!!!
and some more...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment