Monday, September 29, 2008

Long Gone...


So all during church yesterday I was looking forward to coming home and enjoying my 3 Musketeers Mint fun size treat. I finished lunch and finally opened it up. As I went to throw away my wrapper (in the trashcan which happens to be in my bathroom), the delicious little treat slipped out and fell in the toilet. It took on a whole new look.

The 5 second rule just couldn't apply this time. Plus, I don't think I can look at a fun sized 3 Musketeer the same way again. Another short lived relationship.

5 comments:

jd said...

drop the kids off at the pool...

LOVE it, Stacy.

Eva Jane said...

Gross AND great. love it.

A Little Sass said...

So dang funny!

Courtney said...

Ha! These little evil candies have become a recent obsession of mine as well. Not sure if they will be anymore. Ew.

Miriam Oh Painter said...

you doodoo'd.