Sunday, September 21, 2008

My new love


Yes, it's true...I have a new love. Many friends know of my love for Junior Mints, but this week while working at the temple, I was introduced into a new addiction....3 Musketeers Mint. Not too heavy on the chocolate and the mint's not too strong. It's perfect. I wasn't the only one who couldn't stop. There were plenty of other women who shared my love, once they tried them. Hey, if they're eaten in the temple, then there aren't any calories, right?

7 comments:

Kim said...

AGREED! they are tastey little treats.

jd said...

i'm guessing Ruggles wasn't nearby, or she would have stolen them from you too... Stacy, you're such an example to us all, finding--and accepting--new loves when your old ones are stolen. Sniff.

That Ruggles. She'll have to pay for it in the long run, you know...

kim said...

mmmm.... tempting, i'll have to give it a try, was turned off of them before b/c of the nougat, can't do nougat.

Jessica said...

YUM! I haven't seen those but will definitely have to try. I am a fellow Junior Mints junkie...

Erica said...

UM... yummy. I kind-of want one now!!

Iris said...

I've never tried them but now you have me wanting one!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

You've been Tagged...come visit my blog...