Hi Stacy! It's so great hearing from you! I'm jealous of all the awesome trips you have been on. Wasn't that so funny that we sat right next to each other on the plane home from Boston? Love Ya!
You have a blog? I didn't even know...it's very cute. I am jealous of all your cruises and vacations! Want to trade lives for a few weeks? Caton and I want to go on a Mediterranean cruise. I am going to have to call you and ask you some questions since you have been onlike--a million of them.
3 comments:
Hi Stacy! It's so great hearing from you! I'm jealous of all the awesome trips you have been on. Wasn't that so funny that we sat right next to each other on the plane home from Boston? Love Ya!
You have a blog? I didn't even know...it's very cute. I am jealous of all your cruises and vacations! Want to trade lives for a few weeks? Caton and I want to go on a Mediterranean cruise. I am going to have to call you and ask you some questions since you have been onlike--a million of them.
I love seeing your blog!!! It's fun to see what you're up to... I'll pass it on to my Mom I know she'll love to see it! :)
Post a Comment